General Discussion for FFP

i have run out of downloads, so my net is slow atm so i may not post everyday like i have been.

i am guna try and get on as often as i can though, just bare with me, sorry guys
 
Ugh...I'm have the same problem as you Clief. My internet has reached its limit, plus my mum has just found limewire so shes downloading movies all the time, making it extra slow.

I'll try and post everyday in the RPG section anyway, but I won't post in any other section.
 
Last edited:
where is every1?? no-one has posted in here for 4 days?? or even at the site for that matter?? am i the only active one at the moment??

i wanna reply to someones post :(
 
i was guna wait for you guys to get to the tournament before i posted again :)

so ya gota post as much as u can people
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top