clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 24, 2010 #41 ....i dont wana wait anymore!!.....BORED!!
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jan 24, 2010 #42 Thanks for waiting. Chapter two should be up in a few hours.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 25, 2010 #43 Its up its up its up!!!!
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jan 25, 2010 #44 Hope you like.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 25, 2010 #45 a very good first post in my opinion XD..i shall in it soon
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 25, 2010 #46 I'll post soon. I just need to think of something good to write.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 25, 2010 #47 well ive posted now. and i added sumthing to it...kinda hidden but not hard to pick up, u should pick it up Rissole ^^ and if u figure it out hidan (if u dont u will eventualy coz ill expand on it) u dont have to follow it XD lol
well ive posted now. and i added sumthing to it...kinda hidden but not hard to pick up, u should pick it up Rissole ^^ and if u figure it out hidan (if u dont u will eventualy coz ill expand on it) u dont have to follow it XD lol
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 25, 2010 #48 So is your hint that Clief is starting to like Nari? Haha I wasn't sure whether it was the hint or not
So is your hint that Clief is starting to like Nari? Haha I wasn't sure whether it was the hint or not
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 25, 2010 #49 gee, good one rissole, hidan was spose to figure it out lol.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jan 25, 2010 #50 lol you guys are funny
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jan 25, 2010 #51 Once Rissole posts I'll get another one up.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 26, 2010 #52 we do try. i shall post after hidan does
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jan 27, 2010 #53 Will work on mine soon. Been busy, gonna try tonight
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 28, 2010 #54 oh and btw rissole, love th e sight joke...or hand cant member, with cato....hilarious!!
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 29, 2010 #55 Well I actually wrote that without realising it was a joke and when I realised it could turn into a joke I just left it as it was.
Well I actually wrote that without realising it was a joke and when I realised it could turn into a joke I just left it as it was.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jan 30, 2010 #56 sry for the delay, been workin
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 31, 2010 #57 tis all good lol...me stil waiting but
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 24, 2010 #58 I liked how you made our characters linked to the Aeons/Gods Hidan Now I'm just waiting for you Clief to post.
I liked how you made our characters linked to the Aeons/Gods Hidan Now I'm just waiting for you Clief to post.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 25, 2010 #59 wow, that was a pretty good post...i have no idea wat to say to it...ill give it a go i feel blank atm, i duno y...
wow, that was a pretty good post...i have no idea wat to say to it...ill give it a go i feel blank atm, i duno y...
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 28, 2010 #60 sorry for the double post ill post after hidan on this coz Nari needs to do this also