General Discussion for FFP

Well I'm back, though with all the missed time i have no idea what was going on, nor do i think i can keep a character alive from this. However, in the end I'm back, sorry for being a missing link. If anyone is interested in building a new story, let me know, got an idea or two, but really havent been on a creative track recently. Missed being round. laters.
 
I liked this one ai :) i was waiting for you to come back before i posted another part to the story, but with no-one around it kinda seems pointless realy
 
yeh I'm sorry, ive had some real problems with internet access till recent. I'm still not settled. going to end up moving yet again, 3rd time in the last year. It sucks, but what can you do.
 
I'd like to continue this story we've got going. Though I'm sure I'm not the only one, I wouldn't mind if we decided to start a new one since it's been a while since anyone really posted anything in it.
 
Well UF (UltimaFenrir) has joined and they seem like they'll be an active member, so maybe they'll join in.

Plus I think we need to get Therath back haha
 
Hello ^_^

I've actually been visiting everyday for the last 2 weeks :)

If you wana get a story going you can, but i may or may not post daily...i RP over at the NDL these days :) But stay around here coz yno, i like it here, whether or not people are around as this was my first forum and i love it :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top