General Discussion for FFP

I've been on and off, and i am really itching to start a story. I just with the site had more traffic, because I'm pretty sure the story would die faster then then i could start it.
 
Is this a site you have made and is new i assume?

I honestly dont know how involved i wouls be as post on the NDL...basically i RP in a battle scenario against other members and have people vote on the writing after the duel is finished. Really quite fun :)
 
Thats kool, hope to see you on there. It's alot of fun and the people there are just as good as the people that used to be here. If you sign up send me a PM, i'm just 'Clief' over there
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top