Genre of TV

Favorite genre of TV

  • Si-fi/fantasy

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Action

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Drama

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Soap

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reality

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • documentary/informational/science/ect.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Cartoons

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Comedy

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Anime

    Votes: 1 6.3%

  • Total voters
    16
You can't. =O

Unless we made a new topic, of course. Which I doubt anyone'd want that, after putting ten votes in. Or, I could play around with it, but I think you'd have to erase all the votes to enable voting again.
 
reasoniamalive said:
I picked Drama...although I could just as easily have gone with Sci-fi or others...

BTW: my favorite show is LOST!

New season with no repeats! That's why I like Drama, overall. They present on air too. =D
 
My favourite's comedy....ppl like to watch funny movies wit me, they say i make'em laugh too, kinda transfer the comedy spirit to them (if that made any sense)!

Laughter's the international language of the world anyways :D
 
people should always watch some reality tv to stay a little young

too much sci-fi and you'll go all science fiction on us
and too much comedy will make you look like a pothead, lol

anyway, it isnt the easiest to watch, but the most general and common so i voted it.
 
A little judgemental arent we?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top