George Bush yes/no

Do you like george Bush

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

    Votes: 16 80.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Bush is nothing more then a puppet for the rest of the republicans to play with and make look bad, just look at the difference between him as a governer and him as president. Good vs Moron... its simple he is acting the best role ever seen on tv and taking our eyes off of something huge that is going on someplace else that we are not supposed to be looking.
 
He's not my president (THANKS!!!!):D:D

I don't really know what the americans can expect from a person who does not care about sending americans to fight against...who? Anyone knows? Saddam Hussein??? HA!! Oil is the reason.

I don't really know what americans can expect from a person who does not care about lying them. Where are the massive destruction weapons? (I hope I've said it correctly..)

I don't really know what americans can expet from a person who does not care about having a president which has no culture. He can't speak well..how many mistakes has he done already when talking? And his brother hasn't culture either... He said once in public: 'I'd like to thank the "Spanish Republic" for...' Spain is a monarchy!! Does he even know where it is in the world map? Probably not, since America is the world center. (sarcasm)

That's my opinion.
Play the video 'Mosh'.
Obviously it's censored.
 
I really HATE Bush. I heard form a couple of people that the reason for the high gas price is that Bush runs a oil or gas company (whichever). If he wants to make more money all he has to fo is raise gas price. Old man from Texas of course he wants more money:(

Edit: Heh, cool it on the profanity. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He must feal really lonely since most of the Senate is controlled by the Democrats.
 
Contemporary statistics which hold the true opinion of the citizens of America:

George W. Bush's popularity is now lower than BEFORE the WTC Towers terrorist attack.

Which by all means, is just very good news.
 
don't live in america but to me he seems like a little bit of a lunatic or something like that :) so no, i don't like him
 
Ok I'm going to open your eyes...the original name of the mission was:

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

OIL get it!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top