Getting a new vBulletin skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I have just had some start to develop me a custom vBulletin skin for this site. I vBulletin skin is a the look the forum has. It won't be this plan white look anymore. I will keep you all posted on ho wit looks. :D
 
This is good and all, but i think we should worry about getting more members then the skin color of the board.
 
We've been worrying about member counts for too long. It's time for a skin change.

After this comes Shaggy's online RP thing, and then the site itself! Full speed ahead, Cap'n Shaggy!
 
A nice looking skin may well attract more members by luring lurkers and guests into signing up. The more attractive the site is, the more people will take notice of it ;).

I do hope the new skin will be a nice dark one :).
 
FFnut said:
We've been worrying about member counts for too long. It's time for a skin change. After this comes Shaggy's online RP thing, and then the site itself! Full speed ahead, Cap'n Shaggy!

Exactly!! :)


Arkacia said:
A nice looking skin may well attract more members by luring lurkers and guests into signing up. The more attractive the site is, the more people will take notice of it ;). I do hope the new skin will be a nice dark one :).

Exactly!!!! :)
 
i think it sounds good as well. This may be the wrong thread to post this but mentioning somewhere on the site on the frontpage that it is free to sign up and everything might help because i never sign up unless i have an instinct that it's free and i was a fan of this site before it was a forum so i kinda guessed :)
 
That looks great :).

Those dark colours will be a lot easier on the eyes than all this white.
 
It looks good, but at the same time I'm insulted and feel like I wasted my time. Unless there's a reasonable explanation, next time don't ask me any favours.
 
Last edited:
Zerlina said:
It looks good, but at the same time I'm insulted and feel like I wasted my time. Unless there's a reasonable explanation, next time don't ask me any favours.

I'm sorry Zerlina. I love your header, but it was cheaper for me to have him do it rather then him working around yours. I will pay you for your time on the header you made for me. I hope your not mad at me. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top