getting GP in golden saucer

murza

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
28
atm i am trying to get cloud lvl 4 limit break in disk 1 i just wanted to know does that guy appear at the golden saucer entrance that trades GP for money on pc? i know he appears on playstation but i cant seem to find him on pc.

also im not sure how to get tifa's lvl 4 limit i used the piano at her house but i keep getting 1gp
 
He does appear in PC versions, but I'm pretty sure he will only appear if you have 10,000gil or less which means that you can only get 100GP everytime you meet him.(Which isn't that often.) :( Just wait until Disc 3 because chocobos are the only way to get large amounts of GP for the Battle Square. Also in Disc. 1 it costs twice has many Battle Points to get Omnislash. If you really want to get Omnislash in Disc. 1 you'll definatly need a turbo-controller so as to set up the Arm-wrestling trick in Wonder Square. If none of this is helpfull try Gamefaqs.com. ;)
 
Last edited:
it doesnt matter the guy only appears in disc 2 and 3 just repeatedly switch screen(ull need unlimited pass) and he will appear no matter how much money u have.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
If you really want to get Omnislash in Disc. 1 you'll definatly need a turbo-controller so as to set up the Arm-wrestling trick in Wonder Square. If none of this is helpfull try Gamefaqs.com.
Not true, I made all the necessary GP to get it on disc 1 by repeatedly playing the basketball game. My personal record was 65 GP in one single game of it :)
 
cool

does any1 has a tip for battle square?? i just cant do it and i dont wanna be doing 1 battle each time XD and where is the ribbon? i missed it at temple of acient
 
If you have a turbo controller you can set Square to auot fire. This really slows down the slots so you don't have to guess which handicapp you'll get. If you don't have a turbo controller I think tapping Square really fast will do the same. the Ribbon in the temple was in one of the rooms that branched off from the giant clock thing. Check every room for good stuffs.
 
lol too late XD im way ahead of the game, im actually at the end, trying to complete the game 100%
 
Bigger handicaps = more BP.

You can get a Ribbon by morphing Tonberries, Yuffie's Conformer is the best choice for morphing.

Added Effect = Hades on Ultima Weapon with 4x Cut or Slash All and a Ribbon and Mystile should get you through the Battle Arena just fine.
 
HeHeeeeee!
I cheated in the battle square. On Disc. 3 I gave Cloud a Zeidrech, his Ultimate Weapon, Ribbon, Mime Materia and had him start the battle with a limit break. I just mime Metronome for every battle until I could get Omnislash. Then I did the same thing to get W-Summon and Final Attack. Plus, I still had enoff GP left over to buy a bunch of Speed Plus Materias and a Champion Belt! :D :D :D

Not very fair, but easy as pie! :p
 
Oh, and Murza, to answer your other question: about Tifa's limit break. I remember reading that you can only get it after a certain point in the game (such as after the mission to gather the big materia or something similar...perhaps the start of the second or third disk.) Shadowheart probably has a link for it :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top