Gha....It's dead...

*cough* I'm not RLY Reason any more EC x] But I'm still around. I came here because this was a FF forum...now, its more of an Off-topic/Spam forum. :S So I'm not all that interested in coming around - especially now that I'm planning on getting married in April. Lotsa work to do ya know.

Anyway - it might be a little late, but congratulations Doc. = 3 I didn't get a chance to tell you that.

Either way, I'm still around guys. I wasn't incredibly tight with anyone from here - made some good friends, but that's that. Still, if anyone wants to chat, I'm on MSN and Yahoo (the latter not quite as often.) PM me if you want to chat sometimes. I still keep in touch with Gackt, Hydra, Luis and dappa. Its cool when you have someone to talk to about life as well as what video games you're playing. ^^
 
Really what have they been up to tell Gackt she needs to email me!
 
That reminds me we need the smilies back :( other than the basics T_T im sad now.
 
I'm definitely gonna start being more active again. I'm gonna try to continue writing in the RPG section as I was doing previously. Some people told me that they loved my writing.
 
I'm definitely gonna start being more active again. I'm gonna try to continue writing in the RPG section as I was doing previously. Some people told me that they loved my writing.

WOO! one more ALL-STAR is BACK!!!!!

this makes me want to do the happy dance

(dance)

(dance-a)

(dancing)

Is it just me or is this topic Rezing members?
 
hey, sori ppl, ive been away 4 so long, jus got wrk now and skool fin so i cant get online as much anymore...but i try...hopefully i can come online most weekdays now...miss me much??
 
WOO! one more ALL-STAR is BACK!!!!!

this makes me want to do the happy dance

(dance)

(dance-a)

(dancing)

Is it just me or is this topic Rezing members?

I've actually been lurking the forums. I just haven't been posting at all. I'm usually here every day
 
Shouldnt we all?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top