Gha....It's dead...

Haha that is one interesting gimmick.
 
Gr8.

I hadn't read this thread before, but I'm 2 weeks away because my internet connection doesn't work... and then some people start saying 'oh, all of us 3-4 are always alone'. And then even some people sayed 'I haven't seen the mods for a long time'.
Definitelly, FFNet does have a great supportive membership xD Although it's not the first time it happens...

Moderation Staff is right now in a phase of decision making, I hope this replies dappa's question among others.

At any rate, Phoenix and darkshadow are getting married.

... I mean, with their respective brides xD

Let's drink a toast for them!
 
Last edited:
Gr8.

I hadn't read this thread before, but I'm 2 weeks away because my internet connection doesn't work... and then some people start saying 'oh, all of us 3-4 are always alone'. And then even some people sayed 'I haven't seen the mods for a long time'.
Definitelly, FFNet does have a great supportive membership xD Although it's not the first time it happens...

Moderation Staff is right now in a phase of decision making, I hope this replies dappa's question among others.

At any rate, Phoenix and darkshadow are getting married.

... I mean, with their respective brides xD

Let's drink a toast for them!

Seriously dude, you can't drink a toast.

s_toast3.jpg
 
Wow. Somehow that was the funniest thing i have heard in a while.

Im happy I diddnt have to go to school today or tomorrow they let us out for sleet,rain,ice,snow,and sickness. :) but I feel good so YAY!
 
He can drink more toasts than we all together could ever drink xD
 
Oh yeah lets see about that *startsstuffingtoastintoalargebeertankard*
 
No none for you.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top