Gha....It's dead...

Hey just to let everyone know im not gone :) My computer is just dead and I have VERY limited internet access at school so im not on much. If anyone wants to chat with me send me an email and I can get back to you but don't expect me on ffnet for a while.
 
I apologize for my quietude (go figure, that's actually a word) but i'm still here just not posting as much sorry
 
Lol at least this place more active then FF Enix...that forum was so fun.

Then it start getting dead...now its completly dead....no one even joining..not even spam bots....
 
I haven't been on lately because my internet access is cut off at home.

;_; I miss hangin' around. But I should be back online again soon...hopefully.
 
I'm still around sometimes...if it counts.

What kept me here was Palis so now that it's over I have no reason to login every day :-/
 
so like, these old members left cause they wanted to or they kinda faded away?

if it's the second case then i don't see what would keep us from PM'ing this Palis.....

or Hydra! 0.0 (that was a funny guy)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top