Gha....It's dead...

*Yawn*

*lays Down*

So It's not AS dead as It Once Was But it's still bad Any plans Guys?
 
Nope
but I'm going to start getting on more that might help a little.
 
Know what you mean. I think that once Shaggy sets up that multi-game-based site he was working on it will bring in moar headz0rs.

I'm usually only on at night. People only post so much so its easier to get my kicks once a day. = 3
 
I'm off for the summer now so if I'm home I'm checking the site its just strange and kinda hard to get back into the swing after being gone for a while :D but I missed you guys even Reason.
 
u miss reason?

so kb DOES have that effect on ppl! 0.0
 
Or Phoenix or whatever the hell we call him now XD
 
Hope so.

O_O I noes...how about we all agree to buy something Final Fantasy (clothing/gear/etc.) and when anyone asks us about said article, give them FFNet's web addy...if they'd be interested. ^^;

...I JUST thought of that and wanted to ask you guys.


...OR we could have our own shirts made. ==D ==D
 
well there is that incomplete movie leon made,

it's kind of the sequel of his first one that he never got to finish
i can try to finish it

here's a bombshell,-not that anyone will give a rat's ass-
im the one who chose to him his first movie's soundtrack

so if u liked the first one's music, mebee u'll like the 2nd one ;)
 
I did like the first ones music. And yes we could all find a specific piece of clothing to buy. Hmm... *wanders off to use the google machine.*
 
well "leon" once made a WMV clip for ffnet in which i chose the soundtrack,

apparently he was working on a bigger clip this time -which i only discovered last week- but he never got to complete it before leaving, so i can try to finish it n add some music to it and this time really put it on youtube!
 
k, ill get on with it when i get the time

there are some ppl's pics who's names i dont know so ill need ur help u guyz ;)

leon went through all pages of pic thread to get'em!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top