Gha....It's dead...

And make sure all of them are members :)
 
And make sure all of them are members :)


.........

i have no idea what u're talkin about!

And i certainly did not promise the smelly bum that lives across street to be included in the movie.

who ratted me out?

*stares at Rupert*
 
lol, i think the pics were nammed after the members, so ill just assume it


anyway the vid is done, it's at least twice as long :D

will spread it out as soon as i figure out how did he convert it into a an actual movie file -.-"
 
I just remember in the last one he made there were some pics of people that I had posted that weren't members. Is the reason I said that.
 
Maybe advertising FFnet more might get a few more members. Try by using advertisement forums and telling your friends, family, teachers, adults, and anyone you can think of.

I try to be active on this Board. It's a good place to hang out.
 
looking back at page 1 and the thread title

apparently everyone's looking to backfire kb's thread on him! :p

by now i'd say if an old member was dead, he'd come back just for the sake of it (backfiring kb's thrad)

another returnee (yes i like to make up my own wordz), another wb ;)
 
Last edited:
Welcome back Avathar :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top