Gha....It's dead...

It isn't totally dead yet. It seems like several people came back after that email :)
 
...I forgot about the place...

shame on me, I know. But in my defense, I forgot about of a lot of websites that I frequent. My internet usage has tanked in the past 3 months. That and I picked up WoW...
 
ffnet calls, i come :)

dang.. yer all one year older *_*" !
 
Wewt, you still speak :p

Remember me? I used to be called Heaven's Cloud here >_>
 
don say that shaggy u always try to do what's best for ffnet, right?

whoa! so the webmaster joined on nov 04, n u joined dec 04!

u mus be one of the first ppl around here, soon enough u'll both be celebrating ur entire 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! can u believe it?! :D
 
Last edited:
Hmm..World of Warcraft mostly I'm embarrassed to say :lol: but I've quit now.
I've lurked around here a bit though, popping in every now and then to check on things. Good to see you back, I like the changes you made around the place recently.

"u mus be one of the first ppl around here, soon enough u'll both be celebrating ur entire 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! can u believe it?!"

Yeah *pride*
5 years is a little scary, I didn't realise it had been quite that long!
 
Yeah *pride*
5 years is a little scary, I didn't realise it had been quite that long!


hehehe u gettin OLD :p

wai.. I'm gettin old :eek:

NOOOoOoOooOOOOoooOoooo....... *runs around in circles then passes out*
X_X
 
Of course not silly you :D

age is jus a number, as long u got moxie
*imagines*
http://www.inspirationline.com/images/old_lady.jpg

er.. well um.. -_-```

just savour every second coz u aint gonna be 22 years old, 5 months, 13 days, 14 hours, 43 minutes and 11 seconds old ever again.. u just missed it! ^.^
 
ZOMGGGGGGG O_O


moxie iz spunk iz moxie you!

.......go sit in the corner 0.0
 
that's because u left.. u cant do that!

go sit in that other corner O_O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top