Gha....It's dead...

whether u came back or not, M sure this place has had its effect on j00

wonder how since they've last bin'ere together :p

or from when they first joinned :rolleyes:
 
It's a little sad to see what has become of this site... not that I have done much to prevent it, I must admit, being gone for years...
 
ZOMG! O_O "Join Date: Jan 2005"

A site founder 0.0""! (Is that earlier than shaggy?)

..and whaddya mean by 'what has become of this place? -.-
if i wan'ed to i'd liven it up with many of the gone pplz, u'd b surprized o.o
 
Shadowheart!! Its great to see you. How are you these days?

(Heaven's Cloud/Zana)
 
Yeah; I remember you also Shadowheart. (reasoniamalive b4 I changed to da phoenix.) :>)

Meh - I'm not going anywhere. I was on finalfantasy.net for a while, but the peeps there weren't very welcoming. ;-;

Besides, no matter how dead it may be here it will always hold the nostalgia factor. =3
 
That's coz they not ur family

*clubz .. nah

u've already learnned j00r lesson :p
 
Leon: Nah, I'm not a site founder. But I was one of the first regulars of this forum, along with Gumdrop and a guy called FFNut :) And what I mean is that this place was really lively a couple of years ago, and that it lost most of its regulars (or so it seems) when it was moved to nextgengamers for a year or more. There are tons of old threads dating back to 2007 or so :)

Gumdrop: I'm good :) And you? It's certainly been a while... Still up to making your own site/forum??? :)

Phoenix: I had no idea actaully that you were the same as reasoniamalive. Maybe I just forgot. I do recognize both your nicks though :)
 
And what I mean is that this place was really lively a couple of years ago, and that it lost most of its regulars (or so it seems) when it was moved to nextgengamers for a year or more.

Curses, what a diplomatic reply -.-"
'e's not lookin for a fight this one

who am i gonna fight then when the RPG gets hurr >.<



No matter, itz time to show mah awesomeness 1 more time n show ya what those 'lost members' r made of ;)!

but this 's teh LAST time -.-"

*rides off round teh world huntin n scoutin for ffnet members*
 
ish okay! 0.0

i'll jus pick on n bully j00 when teh RPG gets here :p (j/k)


this'll have to suffice 4 nao till someone as idiotic n hotheaded as me comes around :D
 
Very well, thanks. I don't think I'll try to make another site/forum (at least not for a while) since they are never as good as I want them to be and always seem to go wrong :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top