Giant Starburst Paper Ball

darkshadow2247

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
545
Age
37
Location
Zanarkand
Website
www.makemeking.com
Occupation
Communications Technician
RPG Name
Phoenix
Last night, I was bored. I got this idea. I want to make a giant starburst paper ball. I don't known how big I want it to be, I just know I want it big. So, if you are eating starburst, please don't throw the wrapper away (including the foil outer wrapper) but seal them in an envelope and send them to me.

I know it sounds crazy and weird, but I am just that. And remember that if you will help, you can gloat to your friends that you helped make a giant startburst paper ball. Please spread the word and help out in any way you can.

PM me for my address.

EDIT:Sorry. Wrong section. I was thinking that I was at another forum where they have a general discussion thread.
 
Last edited:
Interesting...unfortuantely, I don't eat Starburst. Otherwise I would send you wrappers. >_>

Anyhow, show a picture when you're finished making it. :D
 
I don't accept foil unless it's the foil outer wrapper on Starburst. I want it to be made entirely of Startburst wrapper only.
 
Moved from Off Topic to Spamtastic, as this thread isn't really a discussion topic.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
I don't accept foil unless it's the foil outer wrapper on Starburst. I want it to be made entirely of Startburst wrapper only.

Oh, it's on! My ball (of Starbust wrappers) will be bigger than your ball. Way bigger. It'll be huge. It'll dwarf the moon. Eventually. Whoo.
 
Lol. XD

Well, if you finish it, send it to me.

I'm going to get funky off of smelling all of the aromas. =O
 
It's nice to have goals in life.

Like making a lump of plastic wrappers that'll have it's own gravitational field.
 
I heard that.

You could get all of the wrappers by eating them, but you might die before you fufill your goal. =P
 
Feh.

All those wrappers are all just part of my...slightly dubious scheme. A scheme involving "pron" and the cheese man.
 
I can understand the pr0n, but the cheese man?

Goodness, you've got something devious planned, huh?
 
Yeah. o_O

Now, I'm going to go burn my stomach with acid from the Starburst, and make a Starburst wrapper ball. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top