Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 29, 2007 #1 Lol, here. I might redo them.... I was in a hurry. Someone was begging me to do some crap for them. Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 29, 2007 #2 What's happening to the mouth?! O.O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 29, 2007 #3 First normal jaejoong, then his fangs pop out, then blood. Avatar, lol.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 29, 2007 #4 There's a layer out of place. And the mouth animation goes too fast. :\
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 29, 2007 #5 I know....I'm not good at animation But, its sure funny though. ;rof
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 29, 2007 #6 And scary. O_O
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 29, 2007 #7 Alrighty! Editing Avatar and Siggy in... I don't know how long this'll take, but thanks EC!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 30, 2007 #8 Haha cute. Glad you like it.
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Sep 6, 2007 #9 awe!! what a rly cool gift good one E.C
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Sep 7, 2007 #10 Lol thanks
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Sep 8, 2007 #11 Wow. Kat totally hates it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Sep 8, 2007 #12 Lol, I'm kinda bored with it. But, I still love my M.C The Max ones. I don't feel like making more though.
Lol, I'm kinda bored with it. But, I still love my M.C The Max ones. I don't feel like making more though.