Gift for KB

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here you go!:D
KBSig_editedbyEC-EmpressCrystal.png


Lol, I don't know what happened, the colors just blended with the brushes.

Hope I can try this technique again.
This is so the best signature I ever made......wish and I barely used any tuts.
 
Last edited:
Here you go!:D
KBSig_editedbyEC-EmpressCrystal.png


Lol, I don't know what happened, the colors just blended with the brushes.

Hope I can try this technique again.
This is so the best signature I ever made......wish and I barely used any tuts.

BY THE GODS THATS AWESOME!!!!!


THANKS EMPRESS!!!!! *MITEY HUG*:D:D:D
 
Haha I'm glad u love it.....

I hope I can make more graphics like that.....still have no clue what I did.
 
Thanks.....hopefully I can.

So wanna do some of that technique for my website header and at least on M.C The Max sig for my graphic section.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top