- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
My "problem" now. XDDreasoniamalive said:I said EDIT OUT your swearing...not QUOTE IT!!!
...see what I HAD to put up with Smith?!?
My "problem" now. XDDreasoniamalive said:I said EDIT OUT your swearing...not QUOTE IT!!!
...see what I HAD to put up with Smith?!?
marius-78 said:clam down sorry about that we made those post b4 u n i had that chat on the im. n we haven't been on 4 like a day or so sonce give me a chance 2 fix it sheesh. im going 2 work right now so when we come home we'll fix it. D.R's at school right now n he won't b here till later when i do , so sorry 4 the mishap we weren't tryin 2 pool da wool over u or nothin like that so chill. chat later.;res
HELLO ALL!!!!!! glad 2 b back.darkshadow2247 said:I don't understand. What if someone bumps this thread like 20 days after inactivity? Wouldn't they win?