"Gill"

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
You can delete this post after you read it if you want cause its awfully short and pointless, but when you post, under your avatar, under Posts, "Gil" spelled "Gill" There should only be 1 "L" :D
Nothing huge, just somthing i noticed.
 
I've always known about it, I just haven't really thought about it. I suppose it isn't that big a deal. Maybe when it gets upgraded it'll have just one 'l'. :p
 
oh your right I never recongnized it "gill" is spelled out with one "l".
 
Lawl. Same here I noticed it but didn't care about it.
 
Megaman Zenny?! =D

Yeah, it's easy to spot, but not really much of a problem.
 
why did this matter in some special way? does it effect anything.......?

w/e i hadnt noticed but oh well guess its no issue
 
I was totaly aware that its no drastic issue. I was just pointing out a spelling error. As always spelling errors are nothing huge, but i thought ide just bring it up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top