Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 6, 2006 #61 Nice purse,but a little too girly
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 6, 2006 #62 Yeah, I know. Everyone in my school has that purse.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 6, 2006 #63 eek,do you go to school with a bunch of preppies? cause if you do i feel o so bad 4 you...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 6, 2006 #64 My school is over too full of people. You can't even walk down the hall way without getting bump into someone.
My school is over too full of people. You can't even walk down the hall way without getting bump into someone.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 6, 2006 #65 yeah me too,som times its fun....i dont even want to say the other part..^^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 6, 2006 #66 Yeah thats true.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 6, 2006 #67 Kat said: eek,do you go to school with a bunch of preppies? cause if you do i feel o so bad 4 you... Click to expand... Preppies = ?
Kat said: eek,do you go to school with a bunch of preppies? cause if you do i feel o so bad 4 you... Click to expand... Preppies = ?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 6, 2006 #68 People, I guess.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 6, 2006 #69 Lol, yeah, people can be annoying. xD Haha
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 6, 2006 #70 My school is going to suck when 07 leave...At my school everyone except 07 is a wanna be