Girls Go For Bad Boys!

Girls go for the bad boys!


  • Total voters
    22

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
You all know the old saying, that girls go for bad boys. But is this true? What do you think? This isn't a random thread, I'm really wanna know.
I hate to say that I go for bad boys, but I don't get what was with me. I was so much into this bad boy. So bad that he got kicked out of school.
 
He was super hott, had a pretty nice butt, chest, very handsome, but a jerk. He got into tons of fights, beat up teachers, guards, he even carried a gun to school one day and a whole lot of stuff.
 
Everyone knew him, everyone hated him. He used to beat up everyone. I used to be laughting too, but he was really smart. He never showed it. I can't believed one of my teachers said that he neened to get his butt beating and that he enjoyed it.
 
I know that, I'm not shallow.
 
I know I was talking to him too, I knew I should have quoted that.
Anyway everyone was sure scared when he had that gun. It was this year, before the summmer break. Right after he got jumped on by these two guys. Lol, everyone was shocked when he got jumped on. Because he is so huge and he has these huge muscles.
 
And boys go for the cute ones.. or at least I do XD
 
Yeah, I know...Well this is a debate. Do anyone agree or disagree with ths thread?
 
To answer EmpressCrystal's question: Yes >.>

Spec said:
Hum... Are you girls that worried about physical appearence?

It's the inside that matters ;)

Very well said ;)

Spec said:
Well... I can see that things are really different, here in PT... people have other mentality... I dunno.

Maybe :S

Luis said:
And boys go for the cute ones.. or at least I do XD

Lol, you little rascal XD
 
Dang! Sorry, I voted yes, but I really meant 'Meow'!! XD
 
Lol, thats what I picked.
 
Puberty does cause drastic changes in one girl's personality, thus, aiming her thoughts on attractiveness on rebel-alike characteristics.

But I voted meow, though. o_O
 
Lol, I put that there for fun. Well lert me get ready. See you guys later, well not that much later. I might get on the internet while everyone is perfoming.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top