Girls go for the baseplayer??

If u would chose one member in a band, dispite looks and all that who would u choose.

  • The Singer

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The GuitarPlayer

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The BasePlayer

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Drummer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, like the keybord.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

CiD

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
120
Age
38
Location
Some where what i would like to call.... Home
Occupation
School
RPG Name
CiD
Here is a romour that i heard from my friends girlfriend:

If girls would choose one member of a band, they often go along with the base player.
Is this true? Or is it just her?

I really need to know this because i have played base for a while and it would be great to get some confidence.
 
Last edited:
Ye that may seem so but why i heard the reason to pick the baseplayer is:

At start all want to be either singer or play the guitar and its allways the angry and violent one that play the drums. But then the base player agreed that he could play base, therefore not stand in the front. So hes just a really nice guy who dont want any fights.
 
CiD said:
Ye that may seem so but why i heard the reason to pick the baseplayer is:

At start all want to be either singer or play the guitar and its allways the angry and violent one that play the drums. But then the base player agreed that he could play base, therefore not stand in the front. So hes just a really nice guy who dont want any fights.

Hi, that might be what seems to you in a band but being in one myself it's not like that at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I say guitar player or singer because they're the most noticeable guys
 
I'd say Guitarists... I would do it. :rolleyes: lol
 
reasoniamalive said:
I put guitar player cause Susie plays... but the real answer would be a singer/songwriter/guitarist! Now there's budding talent.
one of the best friends i'll ever have can do all that ^_____________^
seriously.
and i wuv him ^^
 
I would go with the lead singer, but it really don't matter as long as he has something I like about him.
 
I think it depends on the person not the position because alot of people like drummers to. Jussi and Shinya are as popular as the other members so it depends on the people (an aspireing bass player myself) id rather the girls not want me.
 
Hmm...I personally think the guitarist. But like you said, blackstar, it sepends on the person's likes or dislikes (even though they may seem unfair.) XP
 
The bass player is the cutest guy in the band, that's like ALMOST a standing fact here, man.

Besides, I'm a bass player in a band, so, :p
 
Avathar said:
The bass player is the cutest guy in the band, that's like ALMOST a standing fact here, man.

Besides, I'm a bass player in a band, so, :p
THAT explains your devilish good looks and godly awesomeness.

Dang. =O
 
All hail Avathars' godlyness *bows down* ;gra (this is Avathar)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top