blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 25, 2007 #1 I payed for a glowing title and it took my money but its not showing up
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 25, 2007 #2 it started working after a few hours ok false alarm
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 26, 2007 #3 Lol!!!
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 26, 2007 #4 ;spa U're me friend, but ah cannat tell ah lie och!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 27, 2007 #5 I know I'm spaming...its going to close anyway so why not get a free post
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 27, 2007 #6 Well acctually I found out that the computer im useing does not show it but I got on another computer in a different room and and it showed it so it was not a totally false alarm but i did somewhat solve the problem does anyone have a clue why?
Well acctually I found out that the computer im useing does not show it but I got on another computer in a different room and and it showed it so it was not a totally false alarm but i did somewhat solve the problem does anyone have a clue why?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 27, 2007 #7 Yeeah.... Gonna close this now.