God Of the world for one day??

Ohh Mighty God what Is Your Wish???

  • Make all the ladies in the world mine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have everyone being my slave

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will decide each one future, and create it as i wish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live an happy life with tons of money, cars, and mansions

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destoy the whole world

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live in a final fantasy world

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep all day without doing nothing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake up from this Dream?? lol

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

_XxRikuxX_

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
109
Location
Caralho
Website
www.89.com
Occupation
Trolha lol
Imagine yourself one day god of the world!!! and have only one order to give that everyone should obey,
or just a wish that you wanted to realize. what will you do??
 
Well another Great-Crazy thread posted by me loool xD

Vote in anda lets see :)

Hey and no voting on the 9!! PLEASE!!!

(I wonder how i came up with this)
 
I'd just make the world smaller, with less people, only the 1337 (:

Even if I, as a n00b, had to die for that effect xD
 
lool what is that 1337 a group?

anyway what about the ladies?? damn you killed all of them..well at least you could send me to the paradise with them how's that?? lol
 
I'd Just Make Things Better Now More War no more Little Kids Dieing Because They Have no Food ........(and May be A foxgirl Lover for me Named Mitsua )...and I'd Bring Neko's in to this World

thats All i'd do If I was God for 1 day
 
I would make everyone bow before meeee.
Have a pic of me in their home of meee.
Have the top people be my knights and servants.
Bring peace to everyone...well try to bring peace...cause no matter what there someone always messing around with the peace.
Make Isu my hubby.
Disbanded and throw in jail bands I really really dislike...well there only one band you know. :)
Build my imperial city, two castles, and a temple.

Hahaahahaha!!!!! :D
 
1- Ban kb to the moon :D
2- Buy everybody an ice cream
3- freeze time then pull everyone's pants down
4- Destroy the moon
5- Return time to normal
6- Bring squaresoft back and have them develop a new final fantasy with me as its main hero
7- revive kb and ban him to the sun
8- freeze time then......

the cycle goes on and ends with world peace and kb being "forgotten" on another galaxy :D
 
Oh I wanna add more.
Make everyone who wants to...stay young forever. :)
 
Wooow Cold EmpressCrystal as always..damn you forgot to mention me by your side slashing and cutting everyone with my dark Blade..Hehehe well Thx everyone for not executing me..lol..Leon why would you turn everyone pants down?? u wanna see my submarine xD hahahahahahahahaha..(Psssst leon you think i should send a love letter to her=???? you know u im talking about right?)


KB-SAMA!! you deserve a medal for that post :D
 
1- Ban kb to the moon :D
2- Buy everybody an ice cream
3- freeze time then pull everyone's pants down
4- Destroy the moon
5- Return time to normal
6- Bring squaresoft back and have them develop a new final fantasy with me as its main hero
7- revive kb and ban him to the sun
8- freeze time then......

the cycle goes on and ends with world peace and kb being "forgotten" on another galaxy :D

Ok Whats The Deal Dude?

I Ask for Piece An end To This fude Before we BOTH get banned Hmmm? What Say You?
 
Wooow Cold EmpressCrystal as always..damn you forgot to mention me by your side slashing and cutting everyone with my dark Blade..Hehehe well Thx everyone for not executing me..lol..Leon why would you turn everyone pants down?? u wanna see my submarine xD hahahahahahahahaha..(Psssst leon you think i should send a love letter to her=???? you know u im talking about right?)


KB-SAMA!! you deserve a medal for that post :D
I don't plan to destoy anyone...unless u mean the really really evil people then yeah we could do that. :p

Or I turned them into clouds with my godly magic.
 
...

Well this thread is erm.. a little ridiculous, I wouldn't say "godly" powers, thats over doing it.
If people could be liek, kings of queens of the world then it wouldn't sound so bad.

But if I could have some massive power, and do whatever I wanted I'd probably just use them to help people, and stop the bad guys.
o.o"
 
Well you always disagree with any faq huh kat???? why dont you post one yourself..
And besides i did this thread just for fun..nothing else u dont like it....why are did u comment then? anyway..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top