gogo conspiracy

why would they remove that from the us version? :confused: maybe they just think americans dont pay attention to the plot? :p but yeah, i can see why you could think its daryl. (by following the story, not the credits i mean. :) ) still, those stevenson quotes are creepy!
 
"Some gamers have speculated that Gogo is actually Setzer's long-lost friend Daryl, in part because of the proximity of Daryl's theme and Gogo's theme on the original soundtrack. Like other fan theories, however, there is no indication that this connection was intended by the game's developers.
There is also a popular theory on the Internet that Gogo is modeled after failed US Presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson citing "quotes" of Stevenson that relate to specific aspects of Gogo's personality and location, but these quotes appear to have been made up."

:D Lol!!
 
Gogo's a secret playable character in FF6, (just like Umaro) an extra available character in the World of Chaos. :) :D And concidered as the best by many, since he can copy every other character's moves! :)
 
wow i dont know that cool a secret charecter...
 
I found out some time ago that they were fake, it's a little dissapointing. I laughed and shivered when I first read the posts on Wikipedia :D (My friends thought it was hilarious too:p)
 
thts a good point.........kinda cancels out the point of this thread in one huh? but then he didnt actually say he buried her.........just tht he made a memorial for her. fine theres tht coffin in the cavern there but thts just to release the airship right?.............right...
 
Zeon said:
thts a good point.........kinda cancels out the point of this thread in one huh? but then he didnt actually say he buried her.........just tht he made a memorial for her. fine theres tht coffin in the cavern there but thts just to release the airship right?.............right...

Interesting point.

*playing FFVI again to- or does anyone else remember how Darryl died? (or supposeably died)
 
The only thing about gogo I dont like is his attacks are alot weaker and to increase his stats I have to use armour that increases his magic offense apart from that he is cool.
 
Avathar said:
Interesting point.

*playing FFVI again to- or does anyone else remember how Darryl died? (or supposeably died)


Didn't she pilot an experimental airship...or just a normal one into the stratosphere? It crashed and Setzer restored it, right? I don't think he states she died...actually I think the story goes that they never found her... T.B.C...
 
reasoniamalive said:
Didn't she pilot an experimental airship...or just a normal one into the stratosphere? It crashed and Setzer restored it, right? I don't think he states she died...actually I think the story goes that they never found her... T.B.C...



Avathar - any progress on this as of yet? :confused:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top