Going Away

Yoko Kurama

With a shattered heart...
Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
428
Age
35
Location
The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Occupation
Music Obsessor (And assistant XD)
RPG Name
Yoko
Well, the class that Cloud101 and myself get on FFNet in is almost over. I don't want to have to take a break from FFNet, but there is nothing I can do. :( We will be able to get on sometimes though. I'll be able to get on everyday after schools out, and I can get on at Miyu's house. Cloud101 can get on from the local library. I'm gonna miss you guys. :( :( :( FFNet is the best site ever. I just thought that I would put this so you guys wouldn't wonder where we went. I have 4 days left in this class, so I'll be here for a while longer.
 
:(:(:(

yoko_kurama said:
I'll be able to get on everyday after schools out, and I can get on at Miyu's house. Cloud101 can get on from the local library.

:):):)

yoko_kurama said:
I'm gonna miss you guys.

We're gonna miss you guys too :(
 
Yeah, I really going to missed you.
 
Oh well maybe you can still get on from a internet cafe or something. I dont have my own computer to get on ffnet. I just float from one computer to another.
 
=(
Thats too bad, it was really nice talking to you. And hopefully you will be able to get on and chat sometimes. Best of luck to you. =)
 
yoko_kurama said:
Yay! I feel special! Someone does care. *starts getting emotional* No, but I hope I can still get on often.

No, Yoko... no one was going to miss you here in the first place... -looks away from you-
 
Well, Miyu, it's obvious that you care. I know that, trust me. I meant the people who don't know me in real life. I know that you care about me alot, and I care about you too. :)
 
-giggles- Sorry about making that comment, Yoko. I was in a really bad mood. Well... only one more day for you on here for awhile and only two more days left to put up with me and then I'll be gone for two weeks...
 
Oo its nice talking to you though yoko ^^ Hope to see you in the near future.
 
Thanks everyone. :) I feel better to know that someone other than the people I know in real life posted. :) :) :) Well this will be one of my last posts for a while everyone. Soooo.......BYE EVERYONE, I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!! I'LL BE BACK ON SOON...I HOPE. BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :DOh, and BTW, I'm changing my sig, just for Miyu. :D
 
I'll still be able to get on, a little, but of coarse, nobody says goodbye to me! :mad:
 
Cloud101 said:
I'll still be able to get on, a little, but of coarse, nobody says goodbye to me! :mad:
I'm sorry. I guess i didn't realize that you also wouldn't be able to access a computer for a while. Thats too bad. Well, hopefully we will see you on in the near future. =)

Until then, best of luck to both of you.

~Stair ( I have to sign my name on all of my emotional things, just cause everybody else i know does) =P

PS. How come their is 2 Minus???
 
yeah guys i also will not be on for a while cause i have to go to my dads house for christmas so i also will not be on i wish my dad would get a computer and internet ohwell farewell my friends
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top