Going Away

Hey guys! I'm back! Man, christmas was great! I got to spend it with Tessa!
 
Just for a little update on Yoko and Soma...
Yoko had a good Christmas break and broke up with me on New Years Day...
Soma is doing great, loving Tessa more and more everyday!
I'm so happy for the two of them (Soma and Tessa)!!
Just thought I'd give you all an update if you were wondering about them...
 
It's complicated, he got scared, and broke it off, I didn't know if I should kick his ass, or feel for him, seing as he's my best friend, but yes, we're back. Oh, and Tessa is Miyu's best friend, it's complicated.
 
Cloud101 said:
It's complicated, he got scared, and broke it off, I didn't know if I should kick his ass, or feel for him, seing as he's my best friend, but yes, we're back. Oh, and Tessa is Miyu's best friend, it's complicated.
Well..maybe he is just confused..you tried to talk it over with him right?
try to make a little more sense out of it before you hurt him.:rolleyes::p
 
Everything is okay now.
Nothing for anyone to worry about.
Yoko and I are still good friends.
Things have changed quite a bit (for the best).
Yoko still won't be able to get on a lot.
Soma gets on from the public library.
Oolyan and I are now a couple (yay).
Soma (big brother) and Tessa (my best friend) are doing great!!
Anything else that anyone wants to know?
I'll answer any questions.
 
Last edited:
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! Im in the friend group 2 I want to talk.
Ok im done
 
To John Smith::
Sure... we're brothers... -lol- If I'm a guy.
No, I just call him my big brother and he calls me his little sister.
Soma and I are very close.
He's helped me through a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe...
Hi there, Blackstar!!
You and your random coments...
 
Yeah, we're close, even closer than her boyfriend, hehehe...(just kidding :D ). Don't hurt me!
 
And his gf mad would be (in a kiddy voice) scary,scary,scary
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top