Going Away

Oh, so you know, you can edit your posts, to keep double posting limited. ^_^;;
 
Hey, everyone! I can get on for just a bit, so...Wow, I'm surprised my going away got 3 pages of response. That's cool. Anyway, I have to go now, just thought I'd pop in for a minute.
 
MiyuYamano said:
Hehe...
Hi there, Blackstar!!
You and your random coments...
A random comment a day keeps the doctor away. :D
 
Lol, I'm actually asking of your opinion on this. Be glad I even asked. I was just going to move it, due to evidence. =P

I'm thinking of moving this to Spamtastic, because the topic of "Going Away" was certainly over a while ago. The gist of this topic isn't about it. =D So, you guys want me to move it, so you can keep typing the way you are? Maybe even crazier?! XD
 
Go for it Hydra, the going away part is pretty much past since I'm back now. So, move it to spamtastic, so we can be even more random.
 
Heh, okay.

Done. ^^

Oh, and to get started on the randomness.

0MG 50TH POST.

Someone reach the 100, and I'll give them a prize.

And...

GO!

=)
 
Due to the reflexive property, a starting point can be the first point.

So, yeah.

Geometric properties in English FTW.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top