Golden Sun

LoKuS

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
310
Age
38
Location
Chicago
RPG Name
LoKuS
Anyone ever play this game? your thoughts on the game?
 
I've played it a bit, its pretty good I'll try and finish it one of thses days :P
 
It was one of the few GBA titles worth the time, IMO. I bought it when it first came out in 2001, and I enjoyed the hell out of it
 
back in the day, when it was new all the mag like emg etc.. said it was pritty good so i'll gave it a try after i beat FF advance
 
Squall85 said:
back in the day, when it was new all the mag like emg etc.. said it was pritty good so i'll gave it a try after i beat FF advance
That is if you ever beat it. ;)
 
i loved golden sun! :) i thought it was a beautiful game! i also beat the second one. i hope there are more sequels.(since you have a loaded cleared game, there probably will be.)
 
i beat Golden sun but i hade 3 golden sun 2 everytime i lost one i bought another but i lost all 3.now i don't know where they're selling it.but i still have the regular golden sun.The avatar i have now is from Golden sun.
 
I beat both Golden Sun 1 and 2 but has anyone reached level 99.
 
you need around 1 million experience points to get level 99.that's impossible unless you get that cheat code to get isaac's party level 99.that's what i did.
 
Its not impossible you just got to battle a lot of monster like me Im a pro at this game.
 
richboywonder said:
you need around 1 million experience points to get level 99.that's impossible unless you get that cheat code to get isaac's party level 99.that's what i did.

its better if you get L.99 by yourself than to cheat
 
I have only played golden sun2 quite amazing but the final boss the three headed dragon was also quite amazing
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top