Golden Sun

i trained until level 60 just because i was bored and beat fusion dragon like nothing
 
ChocoboMan said:
I beat both Golden Sun 1 and 2 but has anyone reached level 99.

I have isaac, garet, ivan and mia at 99 and piers,felix,sheba and jenna are in the middle 60's level wise.

2 is better than one though. There are tonnes of secrets and sidequests which are fun to find.
 
b4ttl3w4r5 said:
i trained until level 60 just because i was bored and beat fusion dragon like nothing
fusion dragon sucks.i beat them on level 26.and saturous and menardi on level 26.i always kill menardi first.
 
With some skillful use of of your djinn it is possible to defeat the fusion dragon on gs1 quite easily, but I tend to go for levels 0f the late 50s as thats when each character roughly learns their last psyenergy.

Now on gs2 the doom dragon can easily defeat a level 99 party with its 'cruel ruin attack' if your not careful, especially if it uses 'djinn storm' then 'cruel ruin'. Its a awesome attack to watch.

I reccomend defeating the secret bosses in the yampi desert and contingo sanctum with high levels as they can easily destroy your party if your not careful
 
i beat the three headed dragon with one character everyone else was dead.i had isaac level 99 with 1999 health and pp.man i beat the crap outta him.
 
i have golden sun 1, i liked the djinns.
I havent actually beaten the game yet. Im in the final dungeon but i havent got to the final boss yet. Couldnt be bothered. I played my friends copy of Gs2 but it looked exactly the same so i didnt other getting it.
 
It does look the same but it hella alot different to the original, remember the original game your party was on a set path but the second one you can go anywhere. The second game borrows alot of ideas from final fantasy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top