Good Thread!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I know you guys tired of all this hott guys stuff, and Kpop threads. So tell me what type of threads should I post to better the forum? What makes a good thread?
 
Something in the final fantasy parts of the forum. Thats what I like to read. I cant be arsed to read some of the threads at the moment due to crap in em.

I'm sure you can think of something, I have confidence in you.
 
I don't wanna post some useless threads that everyone knows. But, I will try.
 
Okay Crystal, I'm sure this will help answering your question:

Posting and you

In fact, I'm about to spread it all around. Because it IS funny, but it's still damned right.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top