Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #41 Wait... What about if you slap him, Kat? You're a girl, so... Just tel him that he is ugly and you don't want anything with him...
Wait... What about if you slap him, Kat? You're a girl, so... Just tel him that he is ugly and you don't want anything with him...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #42 great idea! *goes up to boss and screams at him* *takes finger nails and claws him*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #43 Boss: Ungahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I need your love, baby! You turn me on! *Melts* "You feel this, babe?" *The three warriors leave, with style, and go cry to their mommies*
Boss: Ungahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I need your love, baby! You turn me on! *Melts* "You feel this, babe?" *The three warriors leave, with style, and go cry to their mommies*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #44 yay we did it.... now lets go party!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #45 *Victory Fanfare!* 999997 XP points to me 1 to Kat 1 to Smith 999997 Gil to Smith 1 to me 1 to Kat 999997 AP to Kat 1 to me 1 to Smith is that ok?
*Victory Fanfare!* 999997 XP points to me 1 to Kat 1 to Smith 999997 Gil to Smith 1 to me 1 to Kat 999997 AP to Kat 1 to me 1 to Smith is that ok?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #46 yup ^.^ lets fight ,more tomorrow
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 11, 2006 #47 :O I lawl'd. *in walks the India African Black Mexican, who has a big sword shaped like a taco, with Fried Chicken in it* Stereotype Annihilation!
:O I lawl'd. *in walks the India African Black Mexican, who has a big sword shaped like a taco, with Fried Chicken in it* Stereotype Annihilation!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #48 *Retro-gaming blow*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #49 oooh lets fight! so we can party!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 11, 2006 #50 *The warrior goes into his A.M.W.S named E.S Fence Jumping Cracker, and activates the Anima Drive level 3* Ultima Stereotype White Swordstrike! :O
*The warrior goes into his A.M.W.S named E.S Fence Jumping Cracker, and activates the Anima Drive level 3* Ultima Stereotype White Swordstrike! :O
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #51 Let's fight a Cactuar... then we'll party... *Cactuar appears* *Cactuar rans away* VICTORY FANFARE!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #52 *goes over to bar and steal some beer* okay the party is here!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #53 Noo!!!! No alchool allowed! Only Cookies and Potions! *Eats a Gysahl Green Cookie* Gysahl? Gyshal? Ghysal? wtf?
Noo!!!! No alchool allowed! Only Cookies and Potions! *Eats a Gysahl Green Cookie* Gysahl? Gyshal? Ghysal? wtf?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #54 awwwww it's not a party with out beer! well okay no beer...(darn) lol wat kind of potions?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #55 Alchoolic Potions
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #56 lol,umm ok! *grabs a bag of ninja cookies and starts eating them*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #57 *Sits next to Kat, and starts chatting with her* /Say softly: Kat... will you make me a happy man, and give me much more than a smile? Give me a ninja cookie =D
*Sits next to Kat, and starts chatting with her* /Say softly: Kat... will you make me a happy man, and give me much more than a smile? Give me a ninja cookie =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #58 yea sure *hands Spec a ninja cookie*
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 11, 2006 #59 thaaaaaaaanks *whisper, whisper* now give me a kiss :$
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 11, 2006 #60 *eats 20 ninja cookies* *now has 80 ninja cookies in 2 boxes =D* *is thirsty* *looks at available drinks* Are you shure they aren't poishananous???????
*eats 20 ninja cookies* *now has 80 ninja cookies in 2 boxes =D* *is thirsty* *looks at available drinks* Are you shure they aren't poishananous???????