Goodbye everyone

Dang...I don't know the mod colors....But now that I know who it was....*throws a twinkie* Go get it Hydra!!...*runs off with cup again*
 
I don't like twinkies. Twinkie shooters are good for fending off people who eat them. Which is a lot of people I know. :D
 
Paris Hilton said the same thing in that tape of hers....XDDDD...j/k....
 
That's what they all say, before they wake up in the neighbors yard with the sprinkler system on at 5 in the morning.

@GD: XXD. She got arrested again, lol..
 
We're not picking on you, persay. We're just making witty remarks. We'd never pick on you! :D
 
Kat said:
only bcuz there are to many people picking on me today...and two guys and one girl come on thats not fair
and....*sigh*
nvm *pouts some more*
I'm not picking on you...I just made little joke. Sorry if it got to you. My deepest apologies....besides I don't pick....I cut......Not really.....I just carry a razor blade in my wallet for no reason.... :rolleyes:
 
People lie. Rugs lay. ^__^

But besides that, I'm more truthful than George Washingmachine. :O
 
*In english accent* Why my dear girl, theres no reason for me to pick on you. You seem to be anice and kind person.....*Sips tea*....Would you like a Fig Newton?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top