Goodbye everyone

Oh I see....you wnna play like that....I'll have to tap into my true ghettoness....

"HEY!!! OMG!!!! KAT GOT DRANKS!!!! HEY KAT!!! GIMME SOME OF DAT SIP SIP!!! THEY TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY!!!!".......That was uncalled for but I don't care....*takes a bite of fried chicken*.....
 
*looks at Htdra and GD*
*takes a sip of the wine cooler*
*blinks a couple times*
i think its funny Hydra thinks so hard he gets a headache,lmao
and when he had 1 red strip in his hair that was even more hilarious XD
:p
 
Spec said:
What is that? Do you mean Sardines? Those are gross. How about we talk about autumn? It'll be here on saturday!! Living in the hellish temperatures of Florida, I'm glad its finally come. Things have cooled off nicely....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top