Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #321 In case you didn't know, I have a life, relationship, and a job to maintain. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #322 i had no idea! why didn't you tell me before.......duh {and yea im being sarcastic }
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #323 No wai! :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #324 yea wai! just like you didn't know i have school,a life,and a relationship XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #325 I didn't know I had a life? Flavor Flav: Wooooooooowwwww...... XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #326 >.< you make every thing confusing..maybe you don't relize it but i sure the heck do XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #327 ............ ... ....... ........ ......... no Wai! Xd
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #328 lmao i think that was.....wait if i say any thing i gotses a feeling your just gonna say "No Wai!" XD
lmao i think that was.....wait if i say any thing i gotses a feeling your just gonna say "No Wai!" XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #329 .... Fo rizzle? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #330 *slaps forhead* oii
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #331 Ziggy socky ziggy socky oui oui oui! XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #332 you do know that "oui" means you right? XD so does that make me a ziggy socky....?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #333 No. I just meant to spell oi wrong to see if anyone noticed. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #334 mhm sure ya did thats what every one says i gtg my computer is being gay..bye!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #335 Gay computer? Woooww.. Well..I might be off to play Okami in a bit..just going to inspect the forum a little while longer. ^_^
Gay computer? Woooww.. Well..I might be off to play Okami in a bit..just going to inspect the forum a little while longer. ^_^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 26, 2006 #336 Hydra said: Gay computer? Woooww.. Click to expand... Good thing you live in the other side of the world huh Kat?
Hydra said: Gay computer? Woooww.. Click to expand... Good thing you live in the other side of the world huh Kat?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 26, 2006 #337 There aren't gay computers here, in Europe
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #338 >.< stop picking on me! you know what i mean
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Sep 27, 2006 #339 Damn, i cant believe Scott left the forums *tsk* *tsk*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 27, 2006 #340 Who's Scott?