L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Jul 6, 2006 #1 Well...it's just a curious thing I found, and I didn't know it before. You won't be able to see people, however, I could see my university in there!! Google Earth
Well...it's just a curious thing I found, and I didn't know it before. You won't be able to see people, however, I could see my university in there!! Google Earth
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jul 7, 2006 #2 Holy crap thats SWEET! I can see my local wal*mart XD. Too bad i cant see my house... i live in the middle of nowhere.
Holy crap thats SWEET! I can see my local wal*mart XD. Too bad i cant see my house... i live in the middle of nowhere.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 7, 2006 #3 lol, I put this in my favorites a while ago. It's pretty handy and cool.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jul 7, 2006 #4 Google Earths been around for a while and is very nice. Microsoft did the samething that Google did, but theres has clearer/better zoom. Google... "Microst beta sattelite photos". Its a bit hard to use because it has a lot of buttons. Its rumored that on Google Earth you can see polar bears swimming in near the ice caps! But I haven't found one yet.
Google Earths been around for a while and is very nice. Microsoft did the samething that Google did, but theres has clearer/better zoom. Google... "Microst beta sattelite photos". Its a bit hard to use because it has a lot of buttons. Its rumored that on Google Earth you can see polar bears swimming in near the ice caps! But I haven't found one yet.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 7, 2006 #5 Too bad the image isn't very clear on Google Earth, once you reach actual houses. =/ =) But i'll try out the microsoft thing you're saying, Tiny Bronco.
Too bad the image isn't very clear on Google Earth, once you reach actual houses. =/ =) But i'll try out the microsoft thing you're saying, Tiny Bronco.
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Jul 8, 2006 #6 Can you post a link to the microsoft version please? =)