Google earth

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Well...it's just a curious thing I found, and I didn't know it before. You won't be able to see people, however, I could see my university in there!! :D

Google Earth
 
Holy crap thats SWEET! I can see my local wal*mart XD. Too bad i cant see my house... i live in the middle of nowhere.
 
lol, I put this in my favorites a while ago. It's pretty handy and cool. :D
 
Google Earths been around for a while and is very nice.
Microsoft did the samething that Google did, but theres has clearer/better zoom.

Google...
"Microst beta sattelite photos". Its a bit hard to use because it has a lot of buttons.

Its rumored that on Google Earth you can see polar bears swimming in near the ice caps! But I haven't found one yet. :p
 
Too bad the image isn't very clear on Google Earth, once you reach actual houses. =/ =) But i'll try out the microsoft thing you're saying, Tiny Bronco.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top