Google Image

Err...Sorry, don't know what's that xD I didn't find it in my dictionary either...can you or anyone else explain it to me? :D
 
a fake booger.the stuff in your nose.
boogers_live_here_150.jpg

there ya go hydra(best i could find)


megaman battle network 6 cybeast gregar
 
Oh, that...XD
Here you have
MegaManBattleNetwork6_1.jpg


A pic of the Jack Skellington aka The Pumpkin King!
 
Like it? :P

You still haven't made my request Avathar :D But I can send you some chocobos if you need :D

I wan a picture of Marylin Monroe :p
 

Attachments

  • chibi sephiroth.jpg
    chibi sephiroth.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 76
marilyn_monroe.jpg


Nice choice, you got a bonus pic xD

Marilyn.jpg


A pic of Frank the Pug (from MIB)
 
My brother used to have one like this
Atrapamoscas.jpg


A pic of Gail from Sin City
 
Yes Kat, she is.

Carbuncle is cute itself!
Carbuncle0.jpg


A pic of Duffman xD
 
That'll do :p

Here's Guffman (I hope this is him, I've never heard such a name before :S)

I want a picture of..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GOOFY! :p
 

Attachments

  • hdhgh dund.jpg
    hdhgh dund.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 86
John Smith said:
That'll do :p

Here's Guffman (I hope this is him, I've never heard such a name before :S)

I typed DUFFMAN!! With D! Have you ever seen The Simpsons?? XD

This is yours Kat

kadaj.jpg


And may someone please satisfy my latest request and the new one? (A pic of The Bride from Kill Bill xD if possible with her yellow suit ^^ )
 
Last edited:
Oooops! Sorry Luis ^_^' (I don't use glasses for nothing xD)

Here's D uffman and the Bride in a yellow suit ^_^

I want a picture of Cloud (The actor) (FF7)
 

Attachments

  • duffman.jpg
    duffman.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 82
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 112
I wanna see bigger pics!!!!!!!! xD xD xD
Why don't you just copy and paste the link for the pic and put it between
??
For example:
So, there's no need to atach them. :)
Btw,what do you mean by Cloud the actor? The one who did his movements?? Or just the character?
 
The one who made his moviments (Actor)

The one who uses Omnislash (Character)

I can't find bigger O_O (Maybe with a picture they'll enlarge xD)
 
Uh, I don't know who is that then xD If you provide me a name that would be useful though... :rolleyes:

Don't worry if you didn't find big ones, but don't you find it easier to do it the way I told you? (Perhaps not... xD)
 
Hey Johny, this is impossible! It's like asking to google a pic of the one who wrote the script! You won't find a pic of someone of the technic staff in Google! (unless it's someone popular)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top