Gossip of FFNet

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Got a juicy rumor?!

That you know damn well isn't true, but it's interesting!?!?

z0mg, me too! We should make a topic on this interesting gossips!

Oh, wait! That's right. THIS IS ONE. <3

So, furthermore, with that short introduction..

Explain all of the gossips you hear on FFNet, and we shall discuss.

First off..

Z0mg, ReasonxTifachan, discuss nao?

Rumors. Tee-hee. ^_~
 
Dang, I know not of this Tifa-Chan!

Would you like to enlighten THE WORLD?!

I mean..the forum? ^^
 
I hope I don't be feature in this
 
lol, the clean people are usually THE FIRST to be gossiped about

sad but true
 
Last edited:
yea slider is right! See me and reason didnt do anything and we get talked about XD
 
Lol, you do have a point Slider. =O

I won't pick on Empress though. I can't gurantee others won't, but I won't. ^^
 
Oh, I could make up so much dirt that's not even true, you'd go to Wikipedia to find out if it was true. =D
 
Alright here's a random one, one of these days i used to be in a place only a few miles away from where Hydra lives ;)
 
He used to live in the house beside the Drug-Co in town.

We used to go to Wal-Greens and shoplift, and give to the poor.

So totally. <3

Truth, it is! =D
 
Yeah, it will be! XD

j00 better watch out Kat. =O Some people might try and "rumor" you. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top