Gossip of FFNet

Probably.

Then you'd get mad, I'd make up for it, and we'd be cool again.

So, I'm up for it. XD

But I won't though. Me don't wanna hurt the Kit-Kat's feelings.
 
'Kay then.

I'll wait for you to slip up somewhere, then copy and paste the results of my tampering here.

Be ready, young grasshopper. <3
 
XD

It's going to happen, and we all know it.

Might as well just get it over with, huh? <3
 
I like cheetos. =D

I see so many oppertunies too. XD

But, I'll find the perfect one. =P
 
I heard Empress doesn't really like Max the Man, but the Beach Boys! =O
But that's a secret that she would never unveal!
 
No love for MtM.

S'okay. We're here for you.

*gets a snapshot of Luis hugging MtM*

OMG SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM..I MEAN, STORY, YA RLY.

Totally.
 
Someone from this site has told me too that Hydra is a 45-year-old estate agent...
...that would make sense! LOL

;)
 
BUY MY LAND.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH DID NOT DIE HERE.

That's not the reason for such a low sale. ^_~
 
=O
O RLY???
But I can't do that!! XD
LMAO
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top