Gossip of FFNet

Hydra said:
BUY MY LAND.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH DID NOT DIE HERE.

That's not the reason for such a low sale. ^_~

Of course not. But there's a corpse on the lawn... getting rid of it would help... :rolleyes:
 
Sure.
That's the magic of gossip.
With a Spam added value.

I heard Avathar is a fake frenchman! =O
 
Oh damn, I though I was the only one... how good I feel... XD
 
I heard that that...um...um..I heard that....um.... THEY ARE MAKING ANOTHER FF VII MOVIE AND I AM GOING TO BE A VOICE ACTOR IN IT! =O yay for the randomness!
 
Oh, I heard that too. Is it called FFVII:Party at 7th Heaven?
 
Oh yeah! I think I saw Barret dancing thar in a preview pic!
And Sephiroth singing 'I will survive'! XD
 
I think she's in love with me. But you already knew it! ;)
LOL
 
Yea I was on there last year XD but not that gaia! The planet Gaia! DRAIN THE PLANETS LIFE FORCE LOOK AT US GO FFVII GAIA
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top