Gossip of FFNet

Nah. But that would be of the good. ;) I heard EmpressCrystal will try to rule Canada as well. Beaver minions. Rad.
 
A certain someone tried to bring Reno into the real world...but she got stuck in Advent Children instead...
 
I heard a member is currently viewing this thread!
Oh wait... that's me =0
XD
Then a guest reads this too while I post it.
Post it...
I thought it was... Stick'um!! XD
 
Luis said:
I heard a member is currently viewing this thread!
Oh wait... that's me =0
XD
Then a guest reads this too while I post it.
Post it...
I thought it was... Stick'um!! XD
Luis...buddy...those are Post-It notes.

Someone says nooo....they're STICK-UMS! <3

Oh, @ Drake and Kat.

Prepare for mean gossips. Just because I can. =D
 
XD
I've heard Hydra is an uber dooper master... at 1337 talk? =0
 
Kat said:
XD

im not afraid of j00 Hydra,whats the worst you could say about a cute wittle innocent girl like me?

Bolded for discussion.
Discuss!
XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top