Gossip of FFNet

Fawkes_Lament said:
I Heard That Drake Is Actually Draco Malfoy!!!

That's right!!!

Wait...ummm...who is Draco Malfoy? A Harry Potter character? I haven't seen any of those movies. I heard Hydra couldn't find any gossip on me cuz I ate everyone that knew stuff about me.
 
Last edited:
Drake said:
That's right!!!

Wait...ummm...who is Draco Malfoy? A Harry Potter character? I haven't seen any of those movies. I heard Hydra couldn't find any gossip on me cuz I ate everyone that knew stuff about me.
O_O
*runs and hides behind Hydra*
 
well it's offical. Get off for about a week and you will be totaly completely and utterly lost
 
O_o

I heard Drake was a fatty, because he ate all of his gossips.

Then he got slim with Slim Fast.
 
Hydra said:
O_o

I heard Drake was a fatty, because he ate all of his gossips.

Then he got slim with Slim Fast.

Ah, but the thing is all the people I needed to eat were only an inch tall. So there.

I heard that Kat is supposed to be "in our dreams". I just dunno why, though.
 
Alas, 'tis impossible. I don't even think I dream, but if I do, I don't remember my dreams. When I do remember, though, I always like them!

I heard that smart people don't often remember their dreams!
 
O_O im smart and im being very serious,i ALWAYS remeber my dreams.
im not kidding...and if i like the dream i never forget it..
but if its like a a freaky dream im quick to forget.

and i heard...
the Drake psychic O.O
 
O_O

Gonna make an even BETTER gossip topics, when I get home from work. ^__^

Stay tuned! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top