Gossip of FFNet

It's not potty problems. It's internal problems.

O___O

I do NOT sleep on the toilet. =D
 
John Smith said:
So, reason, how's everybody? :D


Hmm... I can't speak for everyone. >_>

I'm well though. Hydra and Luis have been real brothers in my plight into my EMO-ness. Shaggy and Ark hardly ever post. Kat's being her typical funny/silly/withdrawn/winning self. Spec is just plain awesomeness. E-C posts a LOT about her websites or about J/K-Pop bands/forums. T-C works a lot - or is busy goofing-off/checking out manga... Avathar is on tour w/his band. Zeromus_X is keeping busy making vids on FF's. Hmmm.....

O.O'' That's all I can think of off-hand. How you be?
 
reasoniamalive said:
Hmm... I can't speak for everyone. >_>

I'm well though. Hydra and Luis have been real brothers in my plight into my EMO-ness. Shaggy and Ark hardly ever post. Kat's being her typical funny/silly/withdrawn/winning self. Spec is just plain awesomeness. E-C posts a LOT about her websites or about J/K-Pop bands/forums. T-C works a lot - or is busy goofing-off/checking out manga... Avathar is on tour w/his band. Zeromus_X is keeping busy making vids on FF's. Hmmm.....

O.O'' That's all I can think of off-hand. How you be?
GOSSIPS.
 
ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm fine, thanks. ^_^

@Hydra: !'ve been 4w4y, 'cause, y4 s33, ! w4s r34lly n0t hear, but r34lly over thar. I've been away, firstly, because of school. I didn't have much time to come here and post. Secondly, I had to prepare myself psychologically for all j00r 1337n355!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top