Grand Train vs. Pandora's Box

Which sounds better to you?

  • Grand Train

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pandora's Box

    Votes: 9 81.8%

  • Total voters
    11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
which do you think sounds better? i like both. pandora's box is the japanese name, but grand train sounds cool too... (probably the only good thing woolsleys done...)
 
But i think Grand Train SOUNDS better. Pandora's box... naah, it reminds me to the unoriginal usage of mythologies. "Grand Train"....... :cool:

(Grand Train also reminds me that FF6 is the first FF with trains :D )
 
hey I dont have pandora's box ability where can I learn it? thanks!!! If I have it may be I can decide and vote...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top