Grandia III

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
OMG this game is really great!!!

At first I thought it was going to be something totally bootlegged or something. You know not as gret as the first two.

But I was really wrong. This is really a good game. One of those games you an talk about for years on...like FF8 or Skies of Arcadia.

The graphics is really good to be on PS2. The characters are all really unique and modern. One of my favorites is this village chief name Dahna. She is sooo cool and pretty. Well I can't go into more detail cause I don't wanna be a spoiler. Anyway the game play is just as the first two just with a few new features. Like some Aerial attack when after a foe is in the air another character uses a combo and strikes the enemy down with some special move.

Well enough about the game. I'm no good in describing stuff.
How many of you have played this?
 
I've got a second-hand copy of the Japanese version, but can't get a PS2 emulator to work :(
I hope one day..I'll just have to keep trying then if its THAT good. :p
 
Grandia 1 is just an awesome game, Grandia 2 I liked the combat better and the spell graphics were awesome but the story was meh.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top