Grandia series

Yeyana

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
11
Age
36
RPG Name
Yeyana
...The only other games I'll willingly play other than Final Fantasy! Well, not really, but y'all get the point ^_^;;;
Just a question, but does anyone else remember the CD that came with the original Dreamcast version of number 2? I remember stealing it off of my brother when I was little, and it was all I would play till the day he came in and stole it back...
...a year later.
O.o; I was a little kid, and the only other CD I owned was BsB Millenium. Please excuse.
 
I've only played Grandia III for the PS2, and it was quite fun and enjoyable, if only that it lacked any side-quests and pretty much told you what to do. Still, pretty visuals, and a decent story. I couldn't beat the final boss though, oh god. :/ His icon...it just...goes around the ring. ><;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top