Great Art

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Share lots of great art stuff here. :D

I have a few. I will post them as soon as I upload them into my photo storage.
 
Last edited:
As I promise here is a few pics.

art13.jpg


art8.jpg


art7.jpg


art5.jpg


art6.jpg


art4.jpg


art2.jpg


art3.jpg
 
Wow! Cool! I have that very same pic.
 
Yeah pretty cool.
 
empresscrystal said:
As I promise here is a few pics.

art8.jpg
:eek: I've got that picture at home, in my... erm... what is it called in english? That room where i've got billiard/snooker, and ping-pong
 
Spec3 said:
:eek: I've got that picture at home, in my... erm... what is it called in english? That room where i've got billiard/snooker, and ping-pong
I don't really know just got it from some web-site.
 
Re: Edward Hopper <3

richboywonder said:
oh yeah,look at this masterpeace.

no.jpg

LOL XD :D ha,ha,ha.whoa.LOL :D

Whoa! Now thats just wrong. :eek:

Where do you guys be finding all these crazy pics?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top