Great Art

Re: Edward Hopper <3

empresscrystal said:
Whoa! Now thats just wrong. :eek:

Where do you guys be finding all these crazy pics?

Internet.jpg
:p
 
Whoa! Now thats just wrong.
where do you guys be finding all these crazy pics
well,i wasn't looking for it.i just went to google typed in nerds(like people with glasses)and clicked images and i scrolled down and i saw this.think i'm lying try it yourself :) i was seeing what anybody has to say about it.
 
Last edited:
Yeah that be happends to me a lot. I was trying to look up some M.C The Max pics and some naked bi sexual porn star camed up.
 
I don't see anything.
 
I still don't see it and I click the link but it said 404 error.
 
Yeah, that would help.
 
Just save the image you found somewhere on your computer. Then you upload it to photobucket and then get the link and post it.
 
Oh man! I hate that pic. Its on every computer I seen. In stores, at school, on mine. But good, you did great.
 
One of my lame teacher had that as her screensaver. Oh man, thats lame.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top